Key note speaking:
- Presentation includes Bradley’s story. (Undercover with Mandelas Spies, the story of the boy who crossed the square)
- How to use your personal journey, past failures and challenges to impact others and the world.
- Moving forward, how to work towards healing from trauma with daily life tools and lifecraft.
- Living with PTSD and mental health.
- How to use your life’s purpose in your leadership roles to serve others & give back
- Terrorism Recognition, Awareness and Community Prevention Situational security awareness (How we all can protect our communities against malevolence, mass violence and terrorism)
- Community active shooter training (Corporate and community)
- How to knock fear on its ear
- How to protect your family at home and on vacation
Media Contributor and subject matter expert:
- Geopolitical security expert
- Sub Saharan African security expert
- National Security expert
- African National Congress expert